Thank you for your interest! We are currently not accepting new party bookings for 2013, but will keep you posted on if availability opens up.
One-of-a-kind parties in our theatre and event space at 114 S Neil:
Act 1 – Party Package
- Space rental for 1.5 hours
- Party decorations: The guest of honor is welcome to pick out three of their favorite colors for balloon (one for each child to take home) and table decorations.
- Full use of space including costume wall, chalk and craft tables and stage
- Picture frame decorating activity + a group photo for each guest to take home
- Class Act party coordinator to assist with activities, facility and clean-up
- Up to fifteen children included, $5 for each additional child
Rate: $200 ($150 for current Class Act students!!)
Act 2 – Customized Add-Ons
- Class Act teaching artist leads a half-hour, custom class: music, drama, improv, dance or art. $50
- Special guest, character appearance – A Class Act teaching artists conducts class “in role” as a character of your choice. For example: mermaid, princess, Fancy Nancy, super heros, pirates… we’re happy to take your suggestions! $75
- Face Painting – turn your guests into walking works of art! We use high quality, water-based, Snazeroo Face Paint. $50
- Invitations – We will design custom invitations for your party and collect RSVPs. $25 for 15 invitations
Miss Donna is now offering her enchanting Fairytale Parties at Class Act!
Please call 217-766-5964 for more information.
Already have a party location in mind? Ask us about Class Act On-The-Go Parties–We bring the entertainment to you!
Our space is quite unique and customizable for your special event. Perfect for “big kid” parties too, with complete lighting and sound system!
Haven’t seen it? Please call to arrange a tour!